Saturday, November 18, 2006

First days at university

I started a new university year on Monday 13th. The first days were dominated by kisses among friends who met after some time. Unfortunately, my few good friends stopped university after the three-year degree, while I have started a two-year "master" in translation, so I had the opportunity to kiss just a couple of girls, namely a friend whom I met at a Slovenian course but she's not of my year, and a friend I met at the summer school in Bovec last year. The first girl didn't mean to kiss me, so I did the first move because she's very nice to me (she always says hello and we sometimes chat a little). On the contrary, the second girl offered her cheek.
It's on such circumstances that I regret that we Italians aren't so kissy-like as other peoples. Anyway, I'm getting to know some girls I only knew by sight or little more. So, I hope I'll get some more kisses before the Christmas holidays.
Yesterday, I went eating a pizza with some friends of my political party. There was only one girl among them. I had already met her, but maybe she didn't remember me well, so we shook hands. I would have preferred to kiss her (she was pretty), but since I am shy, I accepted the handshake. Oh, well, it will be for another time...

No comments: